If I Was President...

If i were to be president things would be a lot different than they are now. How? You may ask, well starting off i would bring back the DACA Program. A  lot of people were affected by Donald Trump getting rid of the DACA prgram, or soon to be affected. I would also help other states if they are in danger or need help.

I would make different laws. for example like other people can come in from other states, without there Visa or legal papers. Another law I would make is no guns, only police are able to have guns. Maybe way more laws/like transporting goods and animals to other states.

The law I would Veto is the law that doesn't let undocumented  people travel into the US. I would allow that law because there are a lot of people that are immigrants. A lot of people don't have their parent,that's because parents are immigrants. I would also let that law be legal because i want my parents to travel.

I would be a nice president,i know that because i care for other people. I would support people in need of help,and people and animals in danger. I would help people meet there parents,and rescue animals and humans. Thanks for reading!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How does it feel?

End Of The Year!!!

Poetry!!