Should Animal Testing Be Allowed?

No, I know animal testing shouldn’t be allowed. Animal testing is really bad, I know that it’s not fair. They are making the animals do or eat stuff  by force, for example they force them to eat. I also know that it’s not right because the population of the animal could be in danger or it’s decreasing. Another example that is have is that 95% of the animals they use for animal testing pass away.


OTHER PERSPECTIVE:  I Know that animals should be used as test objects. I also know that it’s a better choice because if they would test things on humans they would die. I know that it’s a better choice because we are not risking a humans life, with animals they can just replace them with other animals.


(I am on the No side)

Comments

  1. This is a great start to your argumentative paper. I also love that you included the counterargument. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How does it feel?

End Of The Year!!!

Poetry!!